How do I manage my subscription?
Some Feed Your Elephant Apps have auto-renewable subscriptions. These are managed entirely within the iOS App Store environment. Uninstalling the app will not stop your subscription, you must actively cancel it using the process described below. If you uninstall the app without cancelling your subscription, you will still be charged by Apple.
Subscriptions last for one year and automatically renew at the end of this period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to account settings after purchase.
There are 2 ways to manage your Apple subscriptions: on your iOS device or via your computer.
Cancel subscription on iOS device:
1. Open Settings
2. Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore
3. Tap your e-mail and Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your password.
4. Now, tap Subscription - Manage and select Feed Your Elephaht.
5. Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.
Cancel subscription on your computer:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
3. Click your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter your password again.
5. On the Account Information screen:
6. Scroll to the Settings section.
7. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
8. Choose Feed Your Elephant.
9. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.